Thursday, May 31, 2012

Morning Greetings at the Park

It is such a nice thing to be greeted by the cats at the park in the morning.  I thought you might like to see a picture of what it looks like for me.  It makes me feel really good.  I couldn't get everyone in this shot, because they were too spread out, but here is a sampling.

You can see that Moonpie's genes have prevailed - Greyboy can hardly be seen but he is sitting on the stone water well

Here we are on our way.  It's a jolly trek.  Baby talks the loudest at this time.

From back to front, Petey, Moonpie, and Baby.  Baby has been meeting me at the top of the park since her emergency.

And here we make our trek down to the lower level. 

That's Strike on the steps.  She comes down to the table now, too.
It's not a bad way to wake up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment